Thursday, February 4, 2010

Elk

This morning's weather was awesome. Clear and sunny and 40* out, so I had to get out while it lasted. I did a double yesterday and felt a little tired during my run today. I flushed a six-pack of cow elk from the trail right before my turn around point.

It's Thursday, so I have fire department drill tonight. I'm suffering from extreme apathy with regard to all things FD right now, and I don't see how I'll stay on. You know how it gets when you just can't get past the negatives of a thing - whether it's a job, relationship, or whatever.

I think I'll go out for Thai food for lunch today, and maybe even ride my motorcycle - though it is getting pretty windy. You just have to take advantage of the good days when they happen!

8 miles medium pace running today.

No comments:

Post a Comment