Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lawn

The bio-mowers are out again. I haven't had to mow the back yard once this unseasonably warm winter as the deer are doing it for me. I walk back and forth from the shop to the house several times a day for various reasons, and each time there are two or three deer in the yard it seems. As I type there are three munching away 30' from me. It's too bad they can't just stick to eating the grass. They particularly like anything we've planted in the garden, the blueberry plants, or any other plant that costs money.

I had a nice easy run in the rain this morning. My legs were a little tired from the run yesterday. I'll take another fairly easy run tomorrow then do a track interval workout on Saturday morning - at least that's the plan. I also need to do two ski patrol shifts this weekend - one on Friday night and another all day Sunday. Cherie will likely come up with me on Sunday.

I asked her if she'd rather have flowers or an entry to the Chilly Hilly bike ride that comes up at the end of the month. She didn't have to think about this at all and picked the Chilly Hilly! Right on!

5.4 miles running today.

No comments:

Post a Comment