Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tax time

I've been busy the last couple days both with business taxes, personal taxes, and a burst of new work (which is a good thing). I gave up on having tax professionals do my business and personal taxes as they increased their prices each year. The last time I paid them I was charged nearly $700! So now I do them with Turbotax. I may miss a couple things they'd catch, but I doubt I miss $700 worth.

I meant to go out for an easy five or six miles this morning as I also meant for this week to be a cut-back (in mileage) week. I wore some old worn out shoes that had Superfeet insoles in them to see if that would affect the shin pain I've been having. I started out slowly and felt no twinges, so I turned the run in to a thirteen mile progression run - starting at 9 minutes per mile and finishing at sub 7 minutes per mile. So much for taking it easy.

13.2 miles running today.
6.3 yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment