Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring

Wow, it was an incredibly nice day outside today. Bright sun and unseasonably warm temperatures made for a nice run - at least until the hill repeats started. After a 3.5 mile warm up run I was able to take off my jacket and run in my short sleeve shirt. I did 8 of my 'water tower' repeats. it's a hill that starts off at around 7% grade and finishes at over 20% grade over about 200 or 250 yards. I hammer up then turn around and jog slowly back down and repeat!

I'm still a little thrashed this evening from the workout. I already saw the news about who did what in the olympics, so I don't really care to watch them (delayed broadcast is a greedy, stupid way to telecast the olympics in my opinion).

7.5 miles with 8 x 200 m hill repeats today.

No comments:

Post a Comment