Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fraud

Somehow a low-life got my business credit card information and made some online purchases. I've cancelled the card and now have to remember all the vendors who have it on file. Gak.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to a full day of work missed so I can keep current on my EMT instructor status with the department. I'm only a little behind now at work :). Friday is a ski patrol night and Sunday is the Chilly Hilly bike ride on Bainbridge Island. I have Saturday free for work catch-up.

I went with Shawn on an 11 mile trail run Monday. The run finished with 3.5 miles of steep down hill running, which is rather hard on me. My right arch still hurts, my quads are sore, and I'm not quite recovered yet. I did put in an easy 5 miles yesterday and a 7.25 mile progression/tempo run today on tired legs. I'll finish the week out with a couple easy effort days and either a hill repeat or a track workout day Saturday morning. Maybe the rain will have stopped by then?

7.25 miles running today, 22.5 for the week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment